Ana Anbuselvan, Founder and Executive Chairman of Industry 4.0 Foundation (Bio)-
“Venture Capital, Serial Entrepreneur, Author, Keynote Speaker. ”
- What has changed from Industry 3.0 to 4.0
- What do I need to prepare for as we progress through Industry 4.0
- Digitization: Industry 4.0 Technologies as the Game changer. Why is it significant?
- Are there opportunities I can take advantage of in this new paradigm
- What pitfalls should I be sure to avoid
Dr. Noel Greis, UNC-Chapel Hill (Bio)-
“AI and Automation: Natural Partners for Manufacturing”
- How much and how fast is AI developing—which technologies are having the most impact and what are the trends of the future?
- Reshaping manufacturing—how are technologies like AI and automation disrupting manufacturing processes and demanding new workplace skills?
- Closing the gap between ambition and execution on the manufacturing floor—what are the success stories?
- A geo-political perspective of the global AI race—what can we expect in the face-off between China and the US?
Nick Ott, Atlantic Packaging (Bio)-
“Sharing Automation Ideas for Lean Improvements”
- Common things to be aware of when evaluating lean improvements
- Positive automation examples from other industries
- Negative automation examples from other industries
- General ideas for lean improvements focused around packaging operations
Dr. Ashley Lesko, SPHR (Bio)-
“Managing Change through Automation & Motivation”
- High level Change Management – interventions at 3 levels (changes for individuals, teams and organization
- The impact of Change Management – How to mitigate problems caused by poor change management
- Ideas on implementing automation in your area – with minimal impact or even appreciation by your employees
- Motivation techniques – a look at 9 “career anchors” to help leaders understand their employees to get them to accomplish the mission
Greg Simmons, Business Expansion Funding Corp (Bio)-
“Business Development Officer”
- What are Indicators I’m ready to buy new equipment?
- Am I prepared for a capital investment and the debt service?
- What are banks looking for or need?
- What structures and options are available?